The team at Project Maya know first-hand the importance of writing a winning research impact case study. They have not only taken the best current advice on how to put together a brilliant research impact case study, but, for a UK audience, they have also reviewed how the REF2014 case studies were weighted and what REF2020 might look like.
The eight points the Project Maya blog post highlights are:
- Create a coherent narrative that explains clearly the relationship between the underpinning research and the impact
- Be as clear as possible about exactly what the impact was
- Clearly identify specifically who has benefited from the work
- Be concise
- Keep your language simple and direct
- Identify key features of best practice and be consistent
- Provide detailed, specific and independent evidence
- Bring your case studies to life with quotes
Click here for more about how to approach each aspect of the list.