So you’ve decided to join the Global Academy Jobs community of academic job seekers, the first step into finding your new university position: that’s great! However, do you know how to register?
If the answer is no, don’t worry, you have come to the right place.
So what are you waiting for? Register with Global Academy Jobs and start your new academic adventure today!
By following the few simple steps below (or the equivalent video at the bottom of the page), you’ll be able to create your online job profile, which will give you access to the latest job opportunities, email updates on relevant international positions, and a place to store all the jobs you wish to apply for.
Follow the steps below to complete your registration with Global Academy Jobs:
- Type globaclacademyjobs.com in the search bar
- Click on the ‘Register’ button in the top right corner
- Click on the ‘Register as a candidate’ button
- Type in your first name, your email, and click on the ‘Register’ button
- Check your email and confirm your email address by clicking ‘Yes, register me as a candidate’
- Complete your details
- Let us know what positions you are interested in by ticking the options more pertinent to you
- Choose the desired location for the job you are seeking
- Agree to privacy and terms and conditions and decide whether you want to subscribe to email alerts
- Click ‘Register’ to finish the process
If you missed the blog post on why you should register with Global Academy Jobs click here!